Did You Catch It? My Secret Message?
Don’t get
me started on conspiracy theories again, I beg of you. I have already suffered
enough semi-self-inflicted aneurysms that were we to combine them, the resulting
cacophony could be used to jumpstart a Dyson sphere. Did I mention conspiracy
theories before? Yes. On a separate occasion, I may have dabbled in a few,
however today I want to discuss a particular application apparently used in
some conspiracies: secret code. Unless of course you have something better to
do?
Cryptography
is quite the interesting endeavour in that it challenges the ol’ noodle to
think rather broadly about any given text. And I have recently tried my very
own hand at hiding various little titbits within lyrics I write in my free
time. Too bad I am not sharing them here, I have yet to copyright my work, you
vultures.
Casting the
attention back to cryptography, one slight issue that has always plagued my
astoundingly average intellect regarding conspiracies ripe with accusations of
subliminal messaging and secret codes in plain sight: is just that, plain
sight. How does it seem logical that these incredibly secret men in secret
bunkers in secret locations would risk exposing the KFC secret recipe by
releasing their coded messages to the public?
I am far
more convinced that IF these sneaky devils exist, they would much rather not
have their (even highly encoded) dirty laundry, just out and about in the lake
of public domain. The same people that claim such organizations exist, are the
same ones that claim to be proficient in decoding incredibly advanced cryptography
that has apparently pulled a fast one on even the brightest and anti-authoritarian
minds out there. More often than not, these messages discuss plans for world
domination (of course). You wouldn’t find a government official’s adult store
shopping list scrambled in binary, although I wish they would.
Secret
societies have seemingly always been blamed for what’s wrong in the world.
Everyone is a free-mason. Celebrities are members of the Illuminati. Reptile
royals shedding their skins when it’s time to lay an heir. Ever stop to think
that maybe, maybe there are no secrets? This frighteningly incompetent planet
is the real, God-honest deal.
Maybe we
try to find these hidden sources of unspeakable evil because accepting that we
as humans are capable, just seems too hard to believe. Everyone is capable of
great things, and terrible things. Secret societies being the newest member
among the scapegoats of human turmoil. Second only to demons, and the devil
himself. As for me, I rely mostly on what I know: people are people. Genuine
instruments of great accomplishment and terrible strife. Elements of quite
literally anything that is humanly possible.
Comments
Post a Comment